We have assisted with education projects in and around Surrey since the very start of Chawton Hill nearly 15 years ago. Our experience extends to Independent Schools, Foundation Schools and Academies. We are active members of the Independent School’s Bursars Association annual conference, the next of which is being held at the Manchester Central Convention Complex between 17 – 18 May 2017.
- specifying the latest Modern Methods of Construction
- carrying out minor alteration works
- Building Condition Surveys for Condition Improvement Fund (CIF) bids
- the design and project management of new buildings
- sensitively detailed extensions to existing school education facilities
We are ‘early adopters’ of MMC such as;
- Panellised units
- Volumetric construction
- Hybrid techniques
- Floor or roof cassettes
- Mechanical engineering composites
- Innovative techniques
For more information on where we have employed these techniques, please see our Modern Methods of Construction blog.
If you are looking for help and guidance on preparing a successful Condition Improvement Fund (CIF) bid then please take a look at our dedicated CIF Fund page here.
As always, we would be delighted to help with your education projects.