We have been helping education facilities in & around Surrey since the very start of Chawton Hill, nearly 15 years ago. Our experience extends to Independent Schools, Foundation Schools and Academies. We are active members of the Independent School’s Bursars Association annual conference, the next of which is being held at the Manchester Central Convention Complex between 17 – 18 May 2017.
Our experience extends to;
- specifying the latest Modern Methods of Construction
- carrying out minor alteration works
- Building Condition Surveys for Condition Improvement Fund (CIF) bids
- the design and project management of new buildings
- sensitively detailed extensions to existing school education facilities
We are ‘early adopters’ of MMC such as;
- Panellised units
- Volumetric construction
- Hybrid techniques
- Floor or roof cassettes
- Mechanical engineering composites
- Innovative techniques
For more information on where we have employed these techniques, please see our Modern Methods of Construction blog here.
If you are looking for help and guidance on preparing a successful Condition Improvement Fund (CIF) bid then please take a look at our dedicated CIF Fund page here.
We have recently reviewed our education case studies file & have selected a number of new projects to be included in the following new presentation. Just click on the forward & back arrows to review;Exceptional education facilities in Surrey by Chawton Hill Chartered Surveyors
As always we would be delighted to help with your education project.