Here at Chawton Hill, we undertake a full range of professional surveying support to assist with block management. Our surveyors work closely with property managers to ensure that works are carried out efficiently and to your exact requirements.
We have detailed below some of our block management services but if there is anything not listed that you would like us to review, please do get in touch.
Professional Surveying Services for Block Managemet:
- Administration of building contracts in respect of Major Works (such as external redecoration, roof renewal, etc). We communicate between the client and other members of the project to maximise productivity. We can also give advice to help smooth out problems in the project. We ensure work starts on time and continues to run to the schedule while keeping to the budget.
- Adhoc building defect diagnosis and associated remedial works.
- Specialist advice regarding failure of major components such as roof coverings, window replacement, storage tanks and lifts.
- Programming and implementing planned maintenance works. Preparing condition reports and maintenance programmes for the common parts and external fabric. Budgeting building repair and improvement works over a period of five to ten years.
- Advice on improvements and modernisation, particularly to do with health and safety, such as fire safety equipment, signage, lighting, security and video entry.
Other Professional Surveying Services offered:
- Party Wall awards.
- Preparation of schedules of dilapidations.
- Administration of refurbishment projects and new build projects from the preparation of the original specification through to completion of the contract.
- Receivership appointments under the Law of Property Act.
- General building surveys and condition reports.