At this time of year, with Easter over, and Advent / Christmas on the very distant horizon, churches tend to head into a period of preparation and renewal. You may be thinking about what needs doing to your church fabric. You might take the time to think about new projects and what’s coming up in the next twelve months or more.
Where to Start?
Whatever project you might be undertaking, you may need external support. But how do you find someone with an understanding of your needs? And what are the key considerations you need to think about when starting such a project? How do you ensure the people you work with are sensitive to the particular needs of your church.
Chawton Hill has a long track record of supporting churches with their planned maintenance and helping with more significant projects. See, for example, our work on the Oakhall Church, or our page on Quinquennial Inspections.
Free Guide for Your Church…
We’ve now produced a helpful document which provides you with all the information you might need for any construction project relating to your church building.
Find out about:
- Key considerations for regular and planned maintenance.
- Tips for compliance with regulations and the law – issues such as Health & Safety, the CDM regulations and project controls.
- What you might need to think about in terms of project management and cost control.
- How to ensure your next project is a success.
- Tips for engaging an external consultant, whoever they might be.
Download our guide here.
If you need any help or advice on any of the topics in the guide, we’ll be very happy to have a no-obligation informal chat – simply get in touch today.