We provide these services to all types of residential, commercial and industrial properties. For example listed buildings, new builds, conversions, and heritage buildings. In addition we specialise in the management of residential properties, especially blocks of flats.
Our Block Management Surveying covers a wide range of professional services including;
- Rapid response building defect diagnosis with photographic records
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Preparation of schedules of works and specifications
- Competitive tendering of building works
- Contract administration and project delivery
- Specialist and sensitive handling of difficult property situations
In addition the bespoke Chawton Hill maintenance plans include:
- Budget Costs to bring properties up to an acceptable standard
- Digital Image Schedules
- Future Planned Maintenance costs
- Data compatible with popular Facilities Management Software
In conclusion if you would like a free, no obligation consultation about your Block Management requirements please contact us.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Please click here to read about our re-roofing project at Downswood Court East in Reigate, Surrey.
This project included our full Block Management service and was costed at a percentage fee of the final contract value. Our fees range from 10% to 12% and are often proceded with an initial Building Survey.
Block Management Services in Surrey, Kent, Middlesex & Suffolk
Our RICS Building Surveyors currently cover selected postcodes within Surrey, Kent, Middlesex, Gloucestershire & Suffolk .
If you manage properties in these regions please get in touch for an initial discussion.
Please just roll over the blue areas on the map below to see which postcodes we cover.
If you would like an initial discussion about our outsourced Block Management Services, please complete the Quick Contact form below and one of our RICS Surveyors will be in touch.