Chawton Hill have been providing Block Management services since 2001.
We can support your management needs on all types of residential, commercial and industrial properties.
For example, our experience includes listed buildings, new builds, conversions, and heritage buildings. We also specialise in the management of residential properties, especially blocks of flats.
Our Block Management Surveying covers a wide range of professional services including:
- Rapid response building defect diagnosis with photographic records
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Preparation of schedules of works and specifications
- Competitive tendering of building works
- Contract administration and project delivery
- Specialist and sensitive handling of difficult property situations
Chawton Hill maintenance plans also include:
- Budget Costs to bring properties up to an acceptable standard
- Digital Image Schedules
- Future Planned Maintenance costs
- Data compatible with popular Facilities Management Software
For a free, no obligation consultation about your Block Management requirements please contact us.
Case Study: Downswood Court East
Find out more about our re-roofing project at Downswood Court East in Reigate, Surrey.
This project included our full Block Management service and was costed at a percentage fee of the final contract value. Our fees range from 10% to 12% and are often proceded with an initial Building Survey.
Our RICS Building Surveyors currently cover selected postcodes within Surrey, Kent, Middlesex, Gloucestershire & Suffolk .
If you manage properties in these regions please get in touch for an initial discussion.
Please just roll over the blue areas on the map below to see which postcodes we cover.
If you would like an initial discussion about our outsourced Block Management Services, please complete the Quick Contact form below and one of our RICS Surveyors will be in touch.