Our Building Surveys are the most detailed type of RICS report on the condition of a property and are designed to provide the purchaser with an in-depth analysis of their new home.
We carry out Residential Building Surveys in all parts of Surrey, Middlesex, Kent, Suffolk, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Dorset.
We are regulated by RICS and each of our chartered surveyors are based locally and have many years of experience and a thorough understanding of all local property types including large detached properties, estates, complex new buildings and historic residencies. You can see each of our surveyor’s profiles on our team page.
Our Building Surveys usually take around 5 hours and include;
- tests for moisture and infestation
- internal and external roof and chimney inspections
- any defects prioritised into our easy to read traffic light system
- estimated defect repair costs
- verbal summary report on the same or next day
- written report within 5 days
- free walk-around with your surveyor to discuss any findings
- optional Reinstatement Cost Assessment if the floor area is known
If you would like a quote please Contact Us or fill out the Quick Quote form below and one of our Building Survey team will get straight back to you with a proposed date and fixed quote.
To read our full Terms of Engagement, please click here.