PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE ONGOING COVID-19 SITUATION, WE ARE ONLY TAKING BUILDING SURVEY BOOKINGS UNDER OUR REVISED TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT SHOWN BELOW.
Please see our revised Terms of Engagement – RICS Building Surveys for full details.
Our Building Surveys are the most detailed type of RICS report on the condition of a property and are designed to provide the purchaser with an in-depth analysis of their new home.
We carry out Residential Building Surveys in all parts of Surrey, Middlesex, Kent, Suffolk, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Dorset.
If you already have a quotation from us, and need to make a booking, click here. Otherwise, please see below to make an enquiry.
Book Your Building Survey With Us
Chawton Hill are regulated by RICS. Each of our chartered surveyors are based locally and have many years of experience. Every member of the team has a thorough understanding of all local property types, including large detached properties, estates, complex new buildings and historic residences.
You can see each of our surveyor’s profiles on our team page.
Our Building Surveys usually take around 5 hours and include:
- Tests for moisture and infestation.
- Internal and external roof and chimney inspections.
- Any defects prioritised into our easy to read traffic light system.
- Estimated defect repair costs.
- Verbal summary report on the same or next day.
- Written report within 5 days.
- Free walk-around with your surveyor to discuss any findings.
- Optional Reinstatement Cost Assessment (if floor area is known).
If you would like a quote please Contact Us or fill out the Quick Quote form below and one of our Building Survey team will get straight back to you with a proposed date and fixed quote.
To read our full Terms of Engagement, please click here.
If you already have a quotation and need to make a booking, click here.